Co_admin Caught Cheating On Purple Pony

Oh geez.  I just carefully re-read what I've written.  Though entirely unintentional, I'm sure CO_Admin will get the FTF on my warning meter.... DOH!

:) /Bart SImpson "Sorry, man..."

What was so wrong that you will get warned for?? Now you should edit the face to put CO_Admin's in

OMG! :) THAT IS FLIPIN HILARIOUS

Edited by wildearth2001
ow you should edit the face to put CO_Admin's in

Heh, not my work - I can resize photos in Photoshop, thats about all I'm afraid. See source link for more info on origins. Generally safe for work, but YMMV.

I believe this emplies that CO Admin is having an affair with another male horse. With all those pastels how can you tell anyway?

yeah, thanks for the kick-me sign you <flame>... :)

I am offended by this thread!!!

My personal life is no ones business but my own.

dadgum Paparazzi are everywhere.

Just because I'm a star doesn't mean that you own my life!!!!!

This has been a trying time for me and the missus and it doesn't help to have it dragged out on the front page of the forums.

For Shame!!!!!

This has been a trying time for me and the missus and it doesn't help to have it dragged out on the front page of the forums.

For Shame!!!!!

I'm a reporter for the Cachional Enquirer, would you be willing to do an interview and photo shoot with us?

For Shame!!!!!

To think I held you in high regard as being an excellent cache approver for my area. :D

:bad: What happened to the Smurf?  I missed it, or forgot, which is entirely possible considering... wait... what was I saying?

He got banned for making questionable advances to Purple Pony at an event last week. :bad:

Why did he really get banned? I can't find anything in his posts that look out of line.

Apparently it was either from comments made in person at the event, or from a couple of bad PM's sent to CO..... ;)

:rolleyes: What happened to the Smurf?  I missed it, or forgot, which is entirely possible considering... wait... what was I saying?

He got banned for making questionable advances to Purple Pony at an event last week. :lol:

Why did he really get banned? I can't find anything in his posts that look out of line.

Apparently it was either from comments made in person at the event, or from a couple of bad PM's sent to CO..... :o

Wow. I can't believe that. I don't know what to say. <_<

:rolleyes: What happened to the Smurf?  I missed it, or forgot, which is entirely possible considering... wait... what was I saying?

He got banned for making questionable advances to Purple Pony at an event last week. :lol:

Apparently it was either from comments made in person at the event, or from a couple of bad PM's sent to CO..... :o

Groundspeak policy prevents me from commenting on on going "situations"

Sorry

Sorry

I understand the 'rules' but man this just blows my mind. Sax is funny but I don't think I have ever read anything of his that would warrant banning. Not even close.

<_< What happened to the Smurf?  I missed it, or forgot, which is entirely possible considering... wait... what was I saying?

He got banned for making questionable advances to Purple Pony at an event last week. :o

Apparently it was either from comments made in person at the event, or from a couple of bad PM's sent to CO..... :lol:

Wow. I can't believe that. I don't know what to say. :o

Sorry

I understand the 'rules' but man this just blows my mind. Sax is funny but I don't think I have ever read anything of his that would warrant banning. Not even close.

At least he wasn't too insignificant to be banned. :rolleyes:

Apparently it was either from comments made in person at the event, or from a couple of bad PM's sent to CO..... :(

Sorry

Well, my mistake, it wasn't CO Admin that did the deed....my apologies, CO....Personally, I can't believe smurf-boy said what he said!! :o He emailed me and explained the situation, but I also can't comment on it.....he's got quite a potty mouth! :o

B) What happened to the Smurf?  I missed it, or forgot, which is entirely possible considering... wait... what was I saying?

He got banned for making questionable advances to Purple Pony at an event last week. :D

Apparently it was either from comments made in person at the event, or from a couple of bad PM's sent to CO..... B)

I only said that blue is a much better color than purple

Of course, there's also the comments about what purple really signifies...

Oh, and the fact that his idol, Tinky-Winky, carries a purse... :D

:D What happened to the Smurf?  I missed it, or forgot, which is entirely possible considering... wait... what was I saying?

He got banned for making questionable advances to Purple Pony at an event last week. B)

Apparently it was either from comments made in person at the event, or from a couple of bad PM's sent to CO..... B)

I only said that blue is a much better color than purple

Of course, there's also the comments about what purple really signifies...

Oh, and the fact that his idol, Tinky-Winky, carries a purse... B)

:D:D:D:D:D