Magellans For Sale

I will sell any and all my Meridian GPSes with FREE Streets and Destinations or TOPO programmed for your area with SD card (16MB free, 32MB, $20 extra) for the amounts listed below-included in price.

Meridian Color, new-in-box with cable, batteries, etc.--$285.

Meridian Gold (very slightly used, in perfect condition)--$175.

I have a two new SporTrak Maps which I will also program as above for you for the same price--$130.

I have a Magellan 315 in perfect condition, programmed with the Feb., 2004 FAA aviation database. Ask about features. They are many. These sell on eBay for over $165. This unit is only $145. I have another with some scratches on the face that are no problem reading info--only $119.

Last, but not least, I have a nice Magellan 330 with cable and MapSend. GPS alone; $110 (with MapSend; $155). MapSend by itself; $50 (retails for $149, see http://www.magellangps.com/en/products/pro....asp?PRODID=114

I can also sell you MapSend for other Magellans, DataSend (for 315/320/330).

I take PayPal or M.O. or wait until personal check cashes. I will send USPS priority.

Send me your zipcode. All shipping/handling is actual price only.

Edited by Skymarshal
I have a Magellan 315 in perfect condition, programmed with the Feb., 2004 FAA aviation database. Ask about features. They are many. These sell on eBay for over $165. This unit is only $145. I have another with some scratches on the face that are no problem reading info--only $119.

I don't mean to cause any trouble or anything, but you probably won't sell the 315 for that much. They do sell on ebay for 165, but those are grossly overpriced, and they also sell on ebay new for 110, and almost new for 75.

I don't mean to ruin your potential sale or anything, but just thought I'd keep things more realistic, for you, and the buyer. :o

I don't mean to cause any trouble or anything, but you probably won't sell the 315 for that much. They do sell on ebay for 165, but those are grossly overpriced, and they also sell on ebay new for 110, and almost new for 75.

I don't mean to ruin your potential sale or anything, but just thought I'd keep things more realistic, for you, and the buyer. :D

Or you could buy the Sport Trak Map with topo software and case at Costco for 200.00 then you can send in the 50.00 rebate in comes with.