How Can I Get New Caches In My Area Emailed To Me?

Tony and Charlotte

I have had caches posted at midnight and some cache hungry cacher will be out there in their PJ's the minute it is posted. How do they know so fast?

Check this page often.

Thanks for the link. It was easy enough to modify the URL to point to California instead of Georgia. But inquiring minds want to know ... how does one navigate to this page? I found nothing obvious on the "Seek a Cache" page.

Just select your state from the drop down button on the right side of the 'main' page.

If you do the same on the 'hide/seek' page it takes you a somewhat similar pages that listes all active caches in the state, with the newest placed being on the top page. However it does not have any seperate lists for recent/current event caches, or recent TB movements.

At one point both links pointed to *old style* page, but when the new one was released one was assigned to the *new*, and one to the *old* so that a listing of everything in the state would still be easy to get to.

Just select your state from the drop down button on the right side of the 'main' page.

Thanks! So many features ... so little time.

Yup. Only works from the main page... the hide and seek page drop-down offers a different result but still very useful. :unsure: