Help Needed - Geocacheuk.com

I need some help! I bought a travel bug via the Geocacheuk.com about a month ago. I was paid by Visa credit card and sent by post. I still haven't received it, so I contacted them by email three times already and with no answer whatsoever!

Does anybody know how can I contact them and find out about my missing parcel?

I have the same problem with delivery of travel bugs and non reply to e-mail requests

mine were supposed to have been despatched on the 23/02/04 but have not yet arrived and the Royal mail tracing service have no trace .

I have e-mail Geocacheuk.com and still awaiting a reply

Mel :):):D:D:D

I ordered some stuff, including travel bugs, a couple of weeks ago and everything was delivered two days later.

However.... the parcel was supposed to be signed for on delivery but I'm at work when the post arrives and there was no one at home. The postman just stuffed it through the letterbox anyway without bothering about a signature.

That was good for me as it meant I didn't have to go to the 'Callers Office' to collect it but it does make a joke of the recorded delivery service :)

Just to clear up things there was a problem with quite a few packages that where sent on the 23/02/2004 It would seem that they went from my local post office and sat in a sack at the sorting office till I was notified by a customer that there poackage had gone missing. The Post Office have now told me that all the packages are now in there system and where sent on Friday.

I am sure you can understand that until I was made aware of the problem there was little I could do.

One last thing all orders except one have now been dispatched the one in question includes a shirt that I have to order from the USA all the rest of the order has been dispatched.

I am sorry for the delay on the packages sent on 23/02/04 but there was little I could do.

Mark

I've placed orders in the past and always received excellent service. I do have a current order pending which Mark despatched by 2nd Class recorded on 2nd March. I'll keep you posted on it's whereabouts.

My order arrived today, the lovely Royal Mail let a neighbour sign for it and they were out when I got home so it took a few hours to make the short journey from next door!

Thanks Mark, excellent service again, shame the Royal Mail aren't quite so efficient!