Chauffeur/cache Buddy

OzGuff

So (not that we are numbers men ;) ) it is a threeway tie now for most in a day outside London - 25.

Seems like a reasonable target ;). Winchester has a good concentration of caches. I wonder how many I could do between 00:01 and 23:59 (and lots of batteries!)

I have it from a (usually) reliable source that Seasider actually paid The Hornet to temporarily remove the HH15 Weather Top cache to deprive Neil and I from breaking his one-day ex-central London caching record. It is a sad day for UK geocaching...

OzGuff

P.S. LIS--your payment is in the mail!

I have it from a (usually) reliable source that Seasider actually paid The Hornet to temporarily remove the HH15 Weather Top cache to deprive Neil and I from breaking his one-day ex-central London caching record. It is a sad day for UK geocaching...

OzGuff

P.S. LIS--your payment is in the mail!

Oi!! :lol:

It's only jstead, Nattybooshka & Slytherin who would do anything like that!! :lol::lol:

(such as my 1000th cache which went temporarily missing)!

How are you getting on with the Royal Parks - I think Perthos put 23 down since you were last over here!!! :lol:

Cheers!

Seasider

How are you getting on with the Royal Parks - I think Perthos put 23 down since you were last over here!!! :lol:

See my response in the How Much Walking Do You Do While Caching thread. (I can't markwell from this computer -- old dinosaur that it is.