Ottawa Event

Tick & Nammie

For those of you that have not noticed yet the next BIG Ottawa (and area) get together has been scheduled for Feb 28th (27th start) http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=111841 (originally, I had the wrong link here hence the comments below.)

We are currently at: 34 adults and 9 children, if you plan to attend please post a note on the page so that we may adjust the reservation accordingly.

Cheers,

Tick & Nammie

Edited by Tick & Nammie
Anyone want to go group hunting on Saturday before the event?

I like that idea. Wait, I need some pointers from experienced GCers before I can decide what I like, and I look forward to being in the shadow of greatness(es).

Me and my SO are going to work our way in from the East and hunt a few caches along the way but go ahead and set an earlier time and meeting spot, that would be great.

Halden, missed meeting you at the event. Great turnout, great caches, great pizza!

I've yet to log some finds what with the site slowdowns of late. It was great almost meeting everybody, there's a lot of new cachers out there.

I was talking to Nozzeltime about the Wednesday night chats, I'll try to make the next one. I hit Clayjar's most Monday nights but often feel like teh lone Canuck on there<grin>. (well, DonnaG is there from time to time!).

Cheers!

Hey Zart,

I passed by you but was meeting my ride and didn't have time to stop and chat. I was wearing a brown trucker cap and sitting with Roswell.fr and Stone_soup.

Will see you at the wed Chat, I might check out Clayjar.

See you on the Trail or GAGE5!