New Reverse Cache Listing

The_Brownies

:) While surfing around GC.com came accross the new Reverse Location Virtuals section. Pretty cool..

You can also got to the pages by clicking on the cache type icon and then clicking on the Reverse(locationless) cache icon.

:rolleyes: Currtenly you cannot place any of these new caches yet because the option is not available in the cache type drop down list when you create a new cache. Anyway, I give Jeremy 100 Brownie Points. Very nice way of addressing the hot virtual issue. :(

Edited by The_Brownies
:rolleyes: Granted the colors are the same. Probably the biggest thing to notice is the new icons and the fact these are locationless caches. Another nice thing is they are totally separate from physical caches. Kind of nice, if you want to keep virtuals/locationless caches separate from the physical cache finds.

Receieved a message from my local cache approvers.. Here's the scoop from GS

Unfortunately, that is not the new section.  It is just a listing of the existing Locationless caches that were approved before the ban.    From what I've been told the new section will be quite different from the current hide/seek a cache page.

:( Ooppss.. Guess this section only contains the existing virtuals.. :rolleyes: the new site is yet to come..

Edited by The_Brownies