Looking For Geocacher In Outremont (montréal)

SherwoodForest

Greetings, I am looking for any geocachers in the Montréal region who would be willing to help with logging the Sister Cities locationless geocache.

One of the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio near where I work is Oakwood, Ohio, and one of Oakwood's sister cities is Outremont.

Thanks in advance.

Cache well, and see you around the bend.

:unsure: Oops, I'd thought I had replied to you... must have forgotten to hit send. But it's probably a good thing...

Did a little more checking and it turns out that the Oakwood which is the sister city of Outremont is a suburb of Dayton, and not the smaller suburb near where I work...

D'oh! Sorry, my bad... but thanks for the offer of help... I may check with some of the Dayton-area cachers on one of the local forums, and see if anyone there is interested, and direct them your way...

Again, sorry for the apparent lack of response... I did try to reply *shrug*

Merci beaucoup et bonsoir,

SherwoodForest

well, for these two to three months of the year where everything is frozen under, it's still nice to be able to get out and look for something, some of the LCs are kinda lame, but some are really interesting, and look forward to starting a couple more LCs after they lift the moratorium...

Of course, most Ohio winters aren't as bad as these last two have been... and in some ways this year has been worse because of the fact that we've had a couple spells of freezing rain freeze a layer of ice over the snow, so things are either quite slippery, or you step, and then crunch down through the inches of snow below the icy crust... not fun for hiking wither way...

Of course, as cold as it got here (~10F/-12C) still not as frigid as what you guys had up there in Canada... brrr....

Cache well, and see you around the bend.