What Software Do I Need For Pocket Pc To Gps

what do you want to do?

the software that does what you want to do should do that or it is not good software.

I have wireless network stumbling software that gets the cords from my sporttrac.

There is software that does map rastering using the gps data.

You need to explain what you want the two to do.

The two should communicate as a serial device.

I want to display the GPS data on the the Ipaq and navigate, just like i can do when i hook my GPS up to my laptop. I use mapsource in my laptop. I don't think i can install that on the pocket pc. I would also like to download data from the pocket pc to the GPS V. Waypoints, ect. Will EasyGPS load to a pocket pc? I use GPXSonar on the pocket pc now, not sure if I can use it to download to the GPS V.

Edited by Team BlackZ

I got the cables, the PDA the GPS V, and MS S&T and hooked it all up. Then I had two maps on two devices and cables running all over. Trying to watch them both I about drove into a ditch and then CA passed a law with me in mind.

After that I got rid of all the cables and let the GPS V do what it does.

The GPS V routes. It's not broken. The PDA can show me the big picture and cache pages but it doesn't route any better than the GPS. So I simplifed and gave up on connecting everything to everything.

I got the cables, the PDA the GPS V, and MS S&T and hooked it all up. Then I had two maps on two devices and cables running all over. Trying to watch them both I about drove into a ditch and then CA passed a law with me in mind.

After that I got rid of all the cables and let the GPS V do what it does.

The GPS V routes. It's not broken. The PDA can show me the big picture and cache pages but it doesn't route any better than the GPS. So I simplifed and gave up on connecting everything to everything.

That's a good point, i just wanted to give it a try. Plus, I hope to get the Garmin 60CS when it's available. GPS city says 23rd of January.