Vancouver Bc Cache Machine

travisl

Is there a must do cache that is not on the cache machine route, for whatever reason?  ei,  too far off route, a multi?

I don't know if they're "must do", and I don't want to come off as tooting my own horn, but two of my caches are right on the route but have been removed from the cache machine list for various reasons. People have really seemed to enjoy them, as they provide something a little different from the traditional cache hunt.

The first is Cache Practice 2, which falls very close to Cache Practice, currently number 37 on the cache machine route. This is a very clever hide (which I can't take credit for, as I adopted it from the original owner) but it was removed from the route at my request because it can be difficult to do without being seen by muggles. However, since you'll be parking close to it anyway, it wouldn't hurt for a few cachers to try it, as long as you're willing to wait for the coast to clear if there are too many people around.

Oh - also a note - the nearby Cache Sampler, number 36 on the machine list, has been deactivated because it's contents were stolen. I'm not sure if the container is still there now or not.

The other cache you might want to try is Check It Out Microcache. This was left off the list because it's a multi, but it's a very quick multi (all the points are close together and easy to find). You can see from the log entries that most people have quite enjoyed it. Again, it wouldn't be a good one for a lot of people to hit because stealth is critical, but if a few visitors want to add it, it's right along the route between Let's Get Wet! (number 43) and Timbits Cache (number 44).

I hope everyone enjoys the visit and tour of the area.

SylvrStorm