Ottawa Cache Event

Halden

Hey Halden,

I would wait out on that for a bit. Tick & Nammie have suggested they will be posting another "Go And Get Em" event this month and will be held in February. These are excellent and well planned events and are great way to meet other area cachers.

Check out past GAG's for more info.

GAG # 1

GAG # 2

GAG # 3

GAG Newfoundland

If you have any idea's or suggestions, I would suggest that you contact Tick & Nammie directly.

Binrat

Hey Halden,

I would wait out on that for a bit. Tick & Nammie have suggested they will be posting another "Go And Get Em" event this month and will be held in February. These are excellent and well planned events and are great way to meet other area cachers.

Check out past GAG's for more info.

GAG # 1

GAG # 2

GAG # 3

GAG Newfoundland

If you have any idea's or suggestions, I would suggest that you contact Tick & Nammie directly.

Binrat

Thanks Binrat, I will keep my eyes peeled. I was more interested in attending one than organizing one. I am anxious to meet some of my fellow Ottawa Cachers and put some names to faces.

A small part of my log from GAG 3:

3 Hour Drive(there & back)

222 Kms

$27 Tank of Gas

$5 paid to food fund

Caches found...0(zero, nada, zip)

Putting faces to names of area cachers....PRICELESS

All the above was worth it, even though I was not able to bag a cache. It was great putting faces to the names of cachers. Above all it was worth meeting Binthair(BIN-THERE), the Grand Master of Ottawa area puzzle caches.

Binrat

Tick & Nammie had the baby and they emailed me just before Christmas and let me know that a GAG event was in the works for Feb. The new arrival has been busy already with some caches.

Here

And Here

As for any other details, all I was told was there would be a event posted mid Jan and the event held in Feb sometime.

Binrat

For those who need more info reguarding anything going on in Ottawa and Montreal and all places in between, it is well worth it to hook up to the mailing list.

Malak runs a emailing list at geoqueont@malak.ca , you mail a note and it is mailed out to all those on the list, very cool for hints at upcoming caches.

Just send an email to geoqueont@malak.ca and request to be added to the list.

Binrat