New Blanks On Cache Page

Radnax

I did a brief search thru the threads and didn't see this mentioned so thought I'd suggest it.

Suggestion 1- Adding an optional blank to put container type similar to the blank for Traditional, Micro etc

Container Type = Ammo can, Tupperware container, Plastic jar, keyholder, etc..

I see so many cache pages without a description of the container and often I think its just because people don't think about it when writing up the description.

Suggestion 2- Also maybe an optional blank for parking coordinates for those who want to use it. The hider or finder either one could use or not use it as they saw fit.

With both of these blanks being optional those that are against it wouldn't have to use it and those of us who don't mind using them would have the option and the blank there to remind us to put that information in.

I see so many cache pages without a description of the container and often I think its just because people don't think about it when writing up the description.

There exists a significant portion of the cache hiding population for whom the container type is "too much information". Some of those hiders consider the container a hint to be given in the hints section, and others believe that even that is too much. While I personally find the information about the container *very* appreciated, I understand that some hiders don't see it the right way... I mean my way. :)

I did a brief search thru the threads and didn't see this mentioned so thought I'd suggest it.

Suggestion 1- Adding an optional blank to put container type similar to the blank for Traditional, Micro etc

Container Type = Ammo can, Tupperware container, Plastic jar, keyholder, etc..

Suggestion 2- Also maybe an optional blank for parking coordinates for those who want to use it. The hider or finder either one could use or not use it as they saw fit.

With both of these blanks being optional those that are against it wouldn't have to use it and those of us who don't mind using them would have the option and the blank there to remind us to put that information in.

That's what the cache description field are for. If the cache owner chooses not to reveal the cache container, so be it.

Also, there's nothing preventing you from the adding parking coordinates to the cache description. I usually include it, if doing so doesn't detract from the search.