Where's In A Name?

Vacman

Hi, I am a cacher here in So. Cal trying to do the 'Where's in a Name Cache', and I need to find a cacher that lives somewhere along the Lon of W 082° 26.26 line. It can be anywhere north or south, but I was thinking somewhere around 30 miles east of Columbus, OH along I70. The link to the cache is here. I would need that person to take a picture of their GPS showing the above lon and whatever lat they prefer. The good news is that whoever can do this with me also gets to count this as a find. Any takers?

Well, is the question that you don't understand what I am looking for? Or is the question that you don't understand what the cache's goal is? Now I am the one confused...

The point is to take your geocaching name and try to find someone in the area where your name translates. In my case I need to find anybody along the 82nd meridian. I could have picked anywhere here in the US, but I decided to settle on the area near Columbus, OH because of the high popluation density. It does not have to be anywhere specifically... as long as it is along the 82° 26.26 longitudinal meridian.

And again, this means that you would also get to log it as a find... so, it is a win-win, for you as well as me.

ANY takers?

Edited by Vacman

Well, then you might the perfect person for this. All you have to do is to get to

W 082° 26.26 N any coord you want. Example would be :

W82° 26.260' N39°56.740' That is on the I70 near Lancers Rd. But it could be anywhere North and South of there.

Make sense?

Again, the cool part is you go there, take a picture of your GPS e-mail it me, e-mail the cache owner, and we both get to score a find.

I am actually using 2 different progy's from Maggellan. I usually use their Mapsend Topo, but I am also using their newer Mapsend Direct Route program. My only complaint with the new Direct Route program is that they now require that you have the CD in the computer to start it. I have 2 computers, and it will only install/run on one at a time.