No Gps

TimSkells

any one else do caches without a GPS it really can get hard but sometimes is just as easy with out i do all mine so far with out a GPS seeing as i dont have one

i might use the one on our boat once i go get it i dont know if it will work thought because its for my boat i will see

any one else not use a GPS

i might use the one on our boat once i go get it i dont know if it will work thought because its for my boat i will see

I use a garmin map175. This is one designed mainly for those who boat. It was free, I found it on vacation in a couple of pieces on the side of the road. Put the battery pack back on and played with till I got it to work.

If yours on your boat has a built in antenna along with the one that plugs in plus a battery pack, it should work fine. your manual should tell you how to enter waypoints and use the goto button.

gps don't care if you are on water or land.

Get it, try it, and join the fun.

any one else do caches without a GPS it really can get hard but sometimes is just as easy with out i do all mine so far with out a GPS seeing as i dont have one

any one else not use a GPS

Out of curiosity, how many have you found without GPS?

:unsure:

Greetings Al,

Welcome to Geocaching using a GPS! I am not sure if you have the owners manual with you GPS so I thought I would post a link to the online version of the manual that you can download for free.

Find it here, Garmin 75 owners manual.

It sort of reminds me of Maxwell Smarts Shoe phone, I am not sure why, but it just does.

Anyway, enjoy geocaching!

Thanks we had lost the manual