Cito And Coloring My Hair

lisavemt

Yeah, I know this topic sounds strange, but really it has a point!

So there I was coloring my hair today, when I open the box of L'Oreal Color Experte and go to get the goves out to begin the process. When low and behold, the containers the gloves come in are perfect for putting in a plastic grocery bag and put it into a cache for someone to CITO with! Each box of hair color comes with two sets of gloves, so two containers.

So I guess I'm reccomending that if YOU absolutely have to color your hair, I reccomend buying the L'Oreal Color Experte, because you'll have those little containers. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get myself more before having to color my hair again.

Lisa V EMT

I wonder if those come in the semi-permanent color boxes too. I was considering coloring my hair, but I don't want it to be permanent!

I've used the semi-permanent in the past and they've never had containers for gloves - they're just stuck to the instructions. This, of course, isn't to say ALL semi-permanent colors don't have the containers, but the few different sets I've tried didn't. (But NOW I want to see those containers!)

I've just been picking up empty film cannisters from film developers and putting trash bags in them. Working on logos for the sides of them so people recognize them for what they are (but I'm guessing we're not too CITO savvy around here).

;)

(As far as coloring your hair, Carleen... stick with something really close to your 'normal' color for your first time out... that way if you hate it, it will wash into something less noticeable rather quickly. If you want to do something WILD wait til vacation! There's nothing worse than having a bad color job and going public with it... or trying to cover it up!)

As far as coloring your hair, Carleen... stick with something really close to your 'normal' color for your first time out... that way if you hate it, it will wash into something less noticeable rather quickly. If you want to do something WILD wait til vacation! There's nothing worse than having a bad color job and going public with it... or trying to cover it up!

Yeah. I once died my hair black as a joke with temporary color and it then wouldn't wash out! I graduated from law school and started my first job with black hair!

I was planning to just go a shade darker to cover up my fading summer highlights. Anyway, I'll report if I find any glove containers in the box!

I've just been picking up empty film cannisters from film developers and putting trash bags in them.  Working on logos for the sides of them so people recognize them for what they are (but I'm guessing we're not too CITO savvy around here).

If you want film cannister CITO labels I have some made up already, and I can e-mail the word doc or PDF file to anyone who asks.

I would like to see the labels! Please email both word and pdf docs!

You know what? After I initially posted, I asked a co-worker what color my hair should be, brownish or reddish. And then she said "black." She thought it would look "funky" and fit with my love of anime. Ay yi yi.... Maybe I'll do that again but on purpose! If I do, I might as well go with a permanent color since it will be permanent anyway. I have to think that over. Maybe the idea of seeing those containers will tip the scale. :rolleyes: