Benckmark Tab?

GeoWorms

Now that benchmarking has been aroud for a bit, and there's a significant amount of interest in it, can it get it's own tab on the menu alongside the pages. I'm talking about the "Main Page" "About..." Hide & Seek" "TB" tabs that appear on each page. It's a (very slight) pain to have to go back to the main page when I want to get into the Benchmark area. Obviously, you guys have had your hands full the past 2 weeks and I really appreciate all your effort. This is just a friendly suggestion. :)

Once the entire site is moved to the new codebase, we'll launch the new design.

Not sure if this has been answered before, but under the new codebase, will editing the URL (say to add &f=1 to filter out our finds from the search result page or looking up a cache by typing ../seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gcxxxx to look up that waypoint) be supported, or will all URLs be in the 32-character string format? I find it handy to be able to change different parts of the address to quickly change aspects such as the search radius, etc.

Now that benchmarking has been aroud for a bit, and there's a significant amount of interest in it, can it get it's own tab on the menu alongside the pages. I'm talking about the "Main Page" "About..." Hide & Seek" "TB" tabs that appear on each page. It's a (very slight) pain to have to go back to the main page when I want to get into the Benchmark area. Obviously, you guys have had your hands full the past 2 weeks and I really appreciate all your effort. This is just a friendly suggestion. :unsure:

I 24th that