Memphis Geovent - Dec. 13, 2003

Bartster

Thought I'd give the new forums a try by posting the next Memphis Geovent that has been published by C1C2. Thanks to C1C2 for heading this up. If you have some extra caches that you could hide for the event, please coordinate it through Chris (C1). Also, we need some good loot to give away for this Christmas Event. Be collecting some stuff and let us know that you're bringing giveaways. Check the event link above often for updates as we get closer to the event.

With so many different types of caches nearby, this would be a great opportunity to introduce your friends (who don't understand why you hunt Tupperware in the woods) to our hobby-sport-diversion-activity.

You have Micro, Regular, Virtual and Multi all within reasonable hiking distance of the event coordinates. Ok. The Multi might be a bit much to add if you start at teh event coordinates, but it's doable. :P

I'll try to make it to this one.  I wish I had known about the Nov. 22 one and I would have went to it too.

I'm new, been geocaching for a week and having lots of fun.

Cool! New folks! We'll try to keep Chuckie from calling you a newbie. :P

I don't recall him calling me a newbie. ;)

It was while you were wading across the bayou at Soup's DVD Cache. I think he said, "Look at the goofy newbie! Where's he going? The cache is over here."

:)

I'll try to make it to this one.  I wish I had known about the Nov. 22 one and I would have went to it too.

I'm new, been geocaching for a week and having lots of fun.

Hey ponds, I don't believe the Nov. 22 event held. It was post-poned until Dec. 13, so you really haven't missed anything at all!

And welcome to the world of Geocaching!

'Cache on Dude!!

Bartster

[Cool!  New folks!  We'll try to keep Chuckie from calling you a newbie.  :P

I don't recall him calling me a newbie. ;)

It was while you were wading across the bayou at Soup's DVD Cache. I think he said, "Look at the goofy newbie! Where's he going? The cache is over here."

B)

Heh heh Uhh Yea! I think I remember that moment. But I thought I was thinking that not speaking it.... Look at that Stupid newbie! Hope that gator doesn't getem. :)

[Cool!  New folks!  We'll try to keep Chuckie from calling you a newbie.  ;)

I don't recall him calling me a newbie. :)

:)

Heh heh Uhh Yea! I think I remember that moment. But I thought I was thinking that not speaking it.... Look at that Stupid newbie! Hope that gator doesn't getem. :)

Remind me to break you in half at the Geovent...I have a poor memory so I may forget. :)

Hmmmm. Rainy. Cold. Geocaching. Reminds me of Nashville Cache-a-thon!!! Cold and rain is no reason not to go 'cachin. :D Too bad I couldn't make it. I was in town Friday night. Thought about going out and nosing around to see if I could nab a first find, but the wife wasn't much for it at midnight! :lol: