What States have organized Geo-Caching groups?

Was wondering what other states besides Michigan have officialy organized groups. We have a wonderful web-site run by a great group of people. We also have regular "socials" and activities. Since I have friends in several states that currently don't Geo-Cache, if I find there are organizations in their areas.....I'll be letting them know. If you'd like to check out the Michigan site it's mi-geocaching.org

We're going on a treasure hunt...we're not quite sure just where...but with our trusty GPS, we'll find a cache stashed there!!

By Daughter Cheryl

Here is a thread in the "Organized Geocaching" forum that lists a lot of the organizations. Some states have 'em for the whole state, like you do in Michigan. Your neighboring states also have fine organizations.

Another way to find out is to click on a State name from the main page on the site. (This takes you to the state page with the "CACHER" license plate at the top right.) On that page, TPTB have listed any "official" geocaching organizations for that state.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

If there's no accounting for stupidity, then why do I need to file a tax return?

We're on the way to becoming a fully 'real' club... we have events and such planned (in fact: we're doing a group Cache Caravan tomorrow), but we're working on getting the website up...

we have a yahoo! group at groups.yahoo.com/group/NEOGeocachers

I've done some caching in Michigan (Ann Arbor Area), and have follwed MiGO for quite a while... and also follow the yahoo groups for NWPA and Central Kentucky(Geocky)

So, we're out here, just maybe not as well organized as MiGO.

Cache well, and see ya round the bend...