Trading

opey one

Funny, but I just realized that when we find a cache, I/we may take something, obviously, but the items we leave have never been from another cache. Hmm...

Other logs on cache pages, even some mentioned in the forums state that they placed an item from one cache into another.

I guess for each his/her own, but our "gang" collects items from caches, and have never placed an item from one cache to the other.

What do you do?

48511_5100.JPG

Green acres is the place to be.....

I've got enough "stuff" without having to add to it. I generally trade from cache to cache unless one of the kids I bring along wants to keep something. Then I start fresh once again. There's only one time I didn't put in a swag when I took one out. There was no room for the one I took out for the container to close completely, much less for any I might've added.

Cheers!

TL

I voted "Sometimes trade from one cache to the other". I have a MountainSmith Hiker bag with my caching booty in it, and I just trade in and out whatever I feel like. I decided that I didn't want to hang on to everything I collected from every cache I had been to. I mean, do I really want 800 McToys/Keychains/Trinkets sitting in my house or truck once I hit that many caches? Some people may, and more McToys to them, but it's not for me. My wife would ban me from caching, because she HATES clutter!

On a related note, I recently visited a cache where I found a very distinctive keychain that I had left in the first cache I went to. I had owned the keychain for several years, but since I have more keys on my keyring than I would like, I never put keychains on it. I dropped it off in the first cache I went to, and it found it's way to another cache by someone who traded it back in. I took it as a sign, traded for it, and will hang onto it.

"I'm 35 Years old, I am divorced, and I live in van down by the river!" - Matt Foley

some items i trade from cache to cache. i almost always take SOMETHING... otherwise my personal trading stock gets low quick.

i keep some things i find: music, signatures, original art. then i have to buy stuff to put in caches to replace wht leaves circulation.

-====)) -))))))))))))

presta schrader