Idea for a Multi-cache

RomadPilot

I have seen alot of conspiracy theory type posts (we know the government is watching us).

But here is my idea. I give you the tracks for each leg to a multi-cache? Sounds simple? but what if the track is encrypted?

I like using GPS Track maker when working with tracks. And PGP allows me to encrypt files that self decrypt with the right code.

I guess you could always go straight to the last point on the track, but that would mean missing out on seeing the view. Or points along the track could be used to build the code for the next track. The drawback would be you'd have to go home to get the next track inputted to your GPSr unless you had a laptop with you while goiung around.

I'd like any suggestions on how I could get around the part of needing a computer with you or how to steamline the transition from one track to the next.

I love codes. I'm working on a multi similar to your idea.

There are four caches. The first three can be visited in any sequence. One contains info about how to use the code, one contains the necessary codeword, and one contains the coded message. Once you have all three you can easily figure out where the final cache is.

Don't know if this helps, but simplifying the code could eliminate the need for a computer.