Maybe I'm older than most.............

fly tyer

but does anyone remember an ad for some kind of liquor( I think it was Seagrams VO)at least 20 years ago? Someone was supposed to have placed a case of this product in a remote part of Washington state in Sasquach's area. Does anyone remember this, and did anyone ever find it? fly tyer

I remember those ads! Though I didn't see my first one until long after publication... I don't remember the year of the publication, but it was in a Penthouse (or was it Playboy?) magazine I found in my Dad's bathroom cupboard. No wonder he never let us in there when I was a kid!

I will say though, maybe we should contact C.C. and see if they will bring back the game, considering the popularity of Geocaching, it is sure to be a hit if they give GPS hints!

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

geobuttonani.gif

quote:
Originally posted by wizonkiz:

Yes, I remember it and Moun10Bike has placed a cache in honor of it.

While I was involved in the hide, the credit for the cache must go to Seth! He did all of the research on the ads and that one in particular, and constructed the CC case replica in which we placed the cache items! I just helped him find a good hiding place. icon_smile.gif

24_700.gif

quote:
Originally posted by wizonkiz:

Yes, I remember it and Moun10Bike has placed a cache in honor of it.

While I was involved in the hide, the credit for the cache must go to Seth! He did all of the research on the ads and that one in particular, and constructed the CC case replica in which we placed the cache items! I just helped him find a good hiding place. icon_smile.gif

24_700.gif