Turn off the internet.....

bteague2

better be carefull with that one. Someone who doesn't know much about computers might be working on something inmportant, take a break, read this post, click the button and not know how to close the next screen after you click the button and have to reboot and lose whatever they were working on. icon_biggrin.gif

LOL,

I see no harm in that post and will be using the joke for emails and the like. Thats just too funny not to share. Yeah maybe it would have fit into the joke thread but so what.

Thanks for the cool site. I just wished it really worked because I spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on here.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

We should definitely always try hard to stay on topic here, and avoid posting links to other sites such as this one. I learned about that site from another post here, and it ruined me. I've been fixated on it ever since.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

Lep, one of the amazing things about Zombocom (I've spent a few minutes there myself, in fact, it's an officially recognized source for my deadpool, although I doubt anyone has noticed) is that if you resize the screen, the logo stays relative to the screen. Even if you make the screen teensy tiny, the logo just gets smaller and smaller.

Is that just a Flash thing?

Jamie

quote:
Originally posted by Warm Fuzzies - Fuzzy:

It doesn't do anything! It just says [button.gif] at the top of the screen.

Oh, wait, you probably think I'm using one of those new-fangled browsers with the color and the pictures and junk.

http://216.202.195.127/warm.gif

Nah, we didn't think that. How the heck would you get color and pictures on an IBM 1401? Maybe if you held the punch cards up to an array of multicolored LEDs...

You have upgraded to a 1401, right? I mean, you're not back in the dark ages with the 609 or anything.

icon_geocachingwa.gif