need a geocaching photo

Hidden

I was wondering if anyone had a photo of someone finding a cache that I could use along with an article I'm writing about Geocaching for our school newspaper? If you leave a photo, please put it in the best possible quality, along with a full description (location, people in photo, etc.). Thanks! icon_smile.gif

Hidden,

You have my permission to use some of my photos for your story if you want. Maybe you would like the Central Park at night trip a bunch of us did back on June 15, 2003. You can look at my log here, it will take you to the main cache page, and in each of my subsequent logs on that trip I posted a link to the next cache, with pictures on some of the caches. or you can go to the main geocaching page and do a hide and seek and seek by user name "Planet" and look for yourself. We can't write this story for you, you've got some home work to do! You may also want to check out some of the events we've had, there are here, here and this was so much fun - done with boats!, and here, also in boats!

Another part of geocaching you could check into is the Travel Bug. You can find out lots of stuff by checking out the "about geocaching" page. Youu might alos be interested in checking out www.wheresgeorge.com where folks track money as it gets picked up and spent (or placed into another cache). Good luck and if you do want to use a picture let me know which one it is, some are not that great!

Planet

quote:
Originally posted by Snoogans:

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

Criminal and the famous EvergreenHiker .

Criminal, which one are you? The one holding the cache or the one that resembles Jack Black?

I'm holding the cache cause it was #100 for me. Here's another of me from my website near a cache in Tull's Canyon, site of a SB-17 crash in the 50s.

B17.jpg

http://fp1.centurytel.net/Criminal_Page/