newbe seeking help with etrex barometer

ive just gotten a garmin etrex vista and am wondering why my barometer pressure reads like 1013 etc instead of what my barometer says in the house 29.65 etc ? my altimeter is calibrated correctly so i dont have a clue and the darn instructional videos are back ordered big time . can some one throw me a bone with out making me feel like the idiot of the ville icon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Cachetrotters:

Edited to extinction.

I'm sorry, but that cracked me up just now--LOL!

That's what human's have been doing to the planet, species by species until we "edit" ourselves to extinction!

Is that what they say when publishing houses lay off people? "He was edited to extinction.."

'Twould be applicable to video post production facilities and audio post as well.

Sorry for the aside, just enjoyed, had to share,

Randy

quote:
Originally posted by Indianbullet:

lmao and how do i change it to inches ?

I was going to be a wiseguy and say "Go look it up in your owner's manual, but I looked in my owner's manual and discovered the info isn't there.

Here's how you do it:

Go to the "Main Menu," select "Setup," then select "Units," and change the last item ("Pressure") to read "Inches (HG)."