Peace in the Middle-east... or the Southeast...

USAF_Park

Noticed something weird when Team Bullivant and I went out caching one weekend. We were driving by the South Seneca Army Depot and noticed something strange on the MeriPlat. It appeared to be a peace symbol on the base. You be the judge.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Ds=n&uz=14541&BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&addr=&city=Romulus&state=NY&csz=Romulus%2C+NY&slt=42.752361&sln=-76.834007&mlt=42.721550&mln=-76.832682&zip=&country=us&mag=9&cs=7&BFClient=&BFKey=&poi=&poititle=&map.x=326&map.y=369

It seems to be made from a radio tower, the guide lines, the road that takes you around to the guide lines, and the road that goes to the tower.

Anyone else find anything weird like this elsewhere?

Love Peace and Hair Grease..

Also, JZ I think its time to change that avatar.. icon_wink.gificon_smile.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

Also, JZ I think its time to change that avatar..

You're right... I've been meaning to, but I haven't come across any good pics, whether of me or someone else, that I like.

I did change the pic in my profile.

In any case, I see that my post above is a little out of date. The pic is posted in the thread I referenced.

Jamie