Geocachers in the News

Several months ago, BRDAD posted a hilarious message about a geocaching magazine that might include a Girls of Geocaching section. He swiped a photo of fellow-geocacher Rosie for his premier issue. Later, when Rosie (an army photo-journalist) was called to action, I posted an update about her service.

Rather than revive that old topic that had lots of other stuff in it, I thought I'd post this on its own -- to tell you that Rosie did make the cover of a magazine! See below:

rosiemagazine.jpg

Here are a couple of other photos:

rosie1.jpg

rosie2.jpg

52813_3100.gif

I knew there was something about her that caught my eye!

Ok, maybe it wasn't this, but nice to see we have a geocacher or two over there! I wonder just how many...

On the road of life there are people in cars and people getting hit by cars.

icon_biggrin.gif Hey all ... I got an email from Rosie the Riveting! She is doing great. Many of them are getting sick from a lack of sleep and many minor injuries. She is located near Mosul now setting up aide and teaching the Iraquis about dimocracy and government thaty has freedom of speach. They are still in need of basic suplies like wipies, chapstick and good old snacks if anyone is interested in sending out a parcel! Email me at AngeleCarlson@aol.com for mailing info if you want to contribute.

MissAngele