New Puzzle Cache

btouch

I've just placed my first puzzle/traditional cache, By The Book #1 and would appreciate anyone willing to check it out for errors. RainbowCache found one for me and I'm hoping to eliminate any others in advance.

I'm posting this here instead of our local GGA forums because I figured there might be some of you who like to do puzzles but won't be looking for caches in my area. In other words, I didn't want to spoil the hunt for the locals.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew 5:1-11

quote:
Originally posted by Pantalaimon:

Come on... admit it... you're just posting here because you want more people to read The Book.

Right?

icon_wink.gif

Pan

_Outside of dogs, reading is man's best friend.

Inside of dogs... it's too dark to read._ - Unknown

Actually, I'm just looking for compliments on my originality... NOT!

Seriously, the hike could be a long one, even with the right coords and I'm wanting to generate more interest in this hobby/sport in my local area. Plus, I'm thinking of placing a couple more puzzle caches like this, but if I'm not good at it, I'll just move on to trying something else to make my caches more interesting.

quote:
Originally posted by btouch:

quote:
Originally posted by WildGooseChase:

I have run through the numbers and sent you an email containing my solution. Hope it's right! icon_smile.gif

Thanks WGC! You're dead on! I hope it wasn't too easy.

No way! 4 years of Catholic High School weren't for nothing! (that and great google skills!) icon_wink.gif

I'm sure that I can make it to the cache before Wheelsman and WlidGoose. I really enjoyed working a puzzle cache with meaning.

BTOUCH---BTW, I just check the tracking number I told you about...be sure to look for the Brown Truck this morning! icon_biggrin.gif

Now, if Noah can get back on the Ark!

Bob ~

This is like deja vu all over again...