anyone getting sick of all these truck bombings...?

quote:
Originally posted by Snoogans:

Wow. A subject that even I don't have a witty reply to. Who'da thunkt?

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

http://www.texasgeocaching.com Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

Wow Snoogans, you actually thought your replys were witty????? LOL.

Just kidding friend, but I know the feeling. It does seem it is the never ending story, only perverted somehow. Funny how revenge is so important in other parts of the world. I just pray something will happen over there to allow things to settle down.

I think the 3rd Armor is currently helping with that....hehehehe.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

A serious question about a serious subject deserves a serious answer; so here goes:

Yes, it will all end. The world will finally experience peace when the Prince of Peace returns. But before that happens, an imposter will come to power and will broker an apparently brilliant solution to the political and religious turmoil in the Mid-East. Then, just when everyone is thinking this guy is great, he will unleash his true agenda and attempt to destroy Israel. Things will quickly go from bad to much worse until mankind is at the brink of self-extinction. That’s when the Prince of Peace will return.

These events were predicted thousands of years ago, and current events are rushing headlong towards their fulfillment; but some who read this will scoff, either inwardly or outwardly, at the possibility of them actually happening. This was also predicted (II Peter 3:3-4).

worldtraveler

[This message was edited by worldtraveler on August 20, 2003 at 08:09 AM.]