miss those state-wide geocache maps

quote:
they're there. but what I *really* miss are the indication on those maps of which caches i have already found! That was very handy, especially around here where the statewide map is virtually paved with caches...

That was nice, but I think they got rid of it because it created a major load on the servers.

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on his hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" - Max Beerbohm

I've been told that the Statewide Map with caches Found and Not Found by you will return. It has been in the works for several months and they are close to releasing it. It is suppose to be BETTER than the old version, but since it is a heavy load to the server, it probably will only be available to CHARTER Members.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy:

They'll be back. We're still waiting on our mapping software provider to finish their product upgrade so we can provide that feature.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

Excelente'

Wunderbar

Outfreakingstanding!!!!

I know I spelled some of it wrong, but hey, I'm excited to see it is still on the table...LOL.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.