Working the bugs out

opey one

Here goes another dumb one:

I have recently downloaded a cool pic for my avatar. I fumbled around with the gx logos and found one and I implemented it with my pic. I uploaded it and I see it at the bottom where it says "images uploaded" or somehing,and you can even delete it if desired. Now, when I go to select the image for the avatar, my cool pic is not there....I have even uploaded it as much as three times (it said upload successful), and saw it at the bottom three times..What's the deal???

Could it be that I may have used a gx logo that someone else is already using?? I don't want to steal one, but it is so small, no one would probably recognize it anyway. All right UMC, where are you at???icon_smile.gif

All virtue is summed up in dealing justly.

-Aristotle

I don't know about any avatar pics but that pic of your wife is hot. icon_wink.gif

Umm where were we. Oh yeah, If it said upload sucessful then I'm not sure. The only things that I can think of would be to make sure that its a JPG and that its smaller than what they ask. Of course like was mentioned, logging out and back in fixes a lot of problems and can take a few minutes at times. Its obvious you have done the avatar thing before since you have had different ones but if its not showing up in the dropdown box than hmmmmmmmmmmm. Make sure it is in the .jpg format.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Coming Around, New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02