Etrex Legend Question

I have read several times about people retrieving "time" data from thier gps. For example, a fellow mentioned he had recieved a speeding ticket. By examining the time and position in his gpsr's memory, he proved that he was averaging much slower and got his ticket reduced. I could care less about the guy's ticket, but I would like to know where to find the information he used. Any help out there? icon_confused.gif

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Mine is the bottom right under max speed. my trip to work was 35.66 miles at max speed of 51.1 moving time was 37 minutes moving average speed was 27 mph (love the stop lights and traffic)

if it is not showing you can change the options, but max speed is a default

I've been experimenting with mapsource and it allows you to download your track data from your unit into the application. You can then view information on various legs of your trip, including how fast you were going, the altitude, the length of the leg, the time spent on the leg, etc.