WANTED: Rino availability update

I preordered my Rino 120 GPS about a month ago, and got the overnight shipping. I have a two day "GPS Event" down in Baja on September 20th. The Garmin webiste says they will be available in September. What does everyone think, will I get the GPS in time? Does anyone have any "inside information"?

If I don't get it in time I will have to use my old Magellan 315 icon_frown.gif

Thanks,

Matt

It depends on the FCC. At the bottom of the Rino page on Garmins website, it says:

------------

Please note: This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission or Industry Canada. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.

------------

I'll bet that Garmin has them sitting on the shelf ready to ship as soon as it's approved. As the other poster said, Good Luck!

Lil Devil lildevil.gif

Great topic my 9th wedding anniversary is October 9th. I told my husband instead of the Diamond Necklace honey I would much perfer a set of Rino's! Hoping the FCC gets a fire under there butt, so my wish can be granted on my anniversary.

I don't have a problem "really"!

Pepper

Horizontals where it's at!