For those who use the Pocket Query

Gimpy

Noticed something strange today, that after I thought about it, probably makes sense. Headed out after a 2 parter, where the co-ordinates for the second part, were in the log book of the cache that is part 1. After logging part 1, I went into the PDA Pocket Query to get the info for part 2. Part 2 did not exist in the Query. Even though part 2 has its own GC number. After getting home, I went to the site, & sure enough, part 1 & 2 each have a cache page of their own. The only thing I can figure, is that because the listed cache page co-ordinates for each cache, are the co-ordinates for part 1, that part 2 doesn't get recognized. What it did with the GC number, is part 1 is GC9E89, & it assigned part 2, GC9E8A. Part 2 didn't come through on the GPX file or the PRC file, even though it has its own cache page. So I'm guessing that 2 caches with the same co-ordinates won't fly, but just in the Queries. Anybody else ever run into this? So if this is true, then when placing a 2 part cache of this nature, the listed co-ordinates for the second cache should be off by 1 number, with an explanation. Or have the info for both caches (except co-ordinates for part 2), on the part 1 cache page. Hope this made sense. icon_rolleyes.gif First time since the Pocket Queries came out, that I wish I had printed the pages. icon_confused.gif

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.

I would guess that you are filtering out the second cache. Maybe the second cache is of type "unknown" and your pocket query doesn't have the unknown cache type checked.

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"