Can't be in two places...(Rebate/CD)

We bought a Magellan MAP330 today and it came with both a CD offer and a $30 mail in rebate offer.

Here's the problem...They BOTH require the original UPC from the box. Unfortunately, one goes to New York and one goes to California.

So now I need to decide if I want 30 dollars back or if I want the Mapsend Streets software.

I called Magellan just 2 days ago about this same situation. I was instructed to mail a COPY of the UPC code for the CD and the ORIGINAL UPC code goes to the rebate. I have to send an explanation along with the CD stating why I am sending a copy of it.

I called 909-394-5000 and I believe option 2 for tech support. The guy that helped me with this gave me his name to use. You may want to do the same just to have a name for the explanation.

Scarlett

Originally posted by TripleMCachers:

We bought a Magellan MAP330 today and it came with both a CD offer and a $30 mail in rebate offer.

I would just send both to the california address check to see if its the same as magellans address

Leemannn icon_biggrin.gif

See the above post Lee

Originally posted by TripleMCachers:

I would just send both to the california address check to see if its the same as magellans address

Leemannn icon_biggrin.gif

See the above post Lee

magellan has a 1-800 number it is 800 707 9971. This number is available from magellans web page if you don't believe me. I have called it in the past and it does work.

Wyatt W.

The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.