Important

No digs here, infact thats what I want to talk about. This forum is falling apart, a lot of nice people are loosing something that is very dear to them - the oppertunity to come here and talk with other people with the same interests. Can someone please become a temporary moderator to stop the childish mud slinging before its too late. Perhaps Chris & Maria off the top of my head or anyone respected by the group with no axes to grind. Thats it, no agro just an idea. icon_smile.gif

Its just a hunt for a lunch box, why be so serious!?! badgerslayer.gif

Dan Wilson - www.Buckscaching.co.uk - Stash Notes, forums & Much more...

I agree,

I have only just started looking at these discussion forums in the past few days, and can't believe the level of bickering going on.

I would appreciate someone stepping in, and maybe getting the forums back on track. It's hard to pick up a decent thread without the same argument creeping back in.

MaccLad

I reckon we could all do with a period of instability for a while. We can all act like grown-ups (although it's suprising how few are willing to do so) therefore we ought to endure a period of moderatorlessness.

If we all are obliged to moderate ourselves for a bit then maybe, just maybe, we all might start acting like reasonable adults.

Hiding behind Avatars and flaming people is fairly stupid (and I'm as guilty as everyone else here) so lets try NOT being stupid for a change.

Let those without sin cast the first stone.

You don't miss your water 'til your well is dry.

quote:
Originally posted by Omally:

I reckon we could all do with a period of instability for a while. We can all act like grown-ups (although it's suprising how few are willing to do so) therefore we ought to endure a period of moderatorlessness.

If we all are obliged to moderate ourselves for a bit then maybe, _just maybe_, we all might start acting like reasonable adults.

Hiding behind Avatars and flaming people is fairly stupid (and I'm as guilty as everyone else here) so lets try _NOT_ being stupid for a change.

Whilst I'm sure all the regular, caching contributors to this forum will be willing to take Omally's advice, the speed at which part-time caching trolls are appearing will mean that the flames will never die down. icon_frown.gif

I therefore agree with Dan that we need a temp moderator NOW (isn't there some sort of agency for temp moderators, maybe I should check in Yellow Pages - or maybe we really need counselling! icon_wink.gif)

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't you think that sooner or later someone will notice that its a mobile phone not a GPS your using???