DJH joins the century club

Tim & June

Well done DJH we have just read your log on our Big Pond cache and feel very honoured that it was one of our caches with which you made your 100.

As per usual, speech, speech.......

Tim & June (Winchester)

See June, I told you that sign which said 'Unsuitable for Motor Vehicles' was wrong ! icon_smile.gif

Congrats DJH

David was the first person to find my first cache - I remember it made my day.

Good to see you reach 100 and thanks for all your help and advice.

I don't know many people who will revisit a cache that is not theirs just to check all is OK with it, but DJH has.

Well Done

Dave and Niki

Thank you all, for congratulations, but the real thanks should go to all those who have placed the caches we have had the pleasure of visiting. It also helps living in a cache hot spot.

Our favourite caches where the “Quantum Leaps” and “Tomb Raider” the cache that made us smile the most was “Digging up the Past”

The best thing out caching is visiting places of interest that you would not normal go too, other cachers sharing their favourite locations with others, we have been back to many locations just for a walk.

We all enjoy caches with a good walk especially Millie!!!

It is a bit uncanny that our hundredth was a Tim and June cache, I met them when they were looking for their 99th and rushing to visit their 100th before it went dark, and I was late home with a pizza, that was back in April. (Why does it always take longer than you anticipate when you plan a quick find).

Well on to the next hundred Ha ha ha!!!!!!! A bit slower and a lot more petrol, many more interesting places to visit and loads of new walks for Millie.

DJH