Fastest cache

I placed three new caches on the 22nd Feb this year. They were approved by Tim & June around 07:00 on the 23rd and by 11:00 on the same day, I'd had a text message from 'you know who' (Lost in Space's dad icon_wink.gif ) to say that he'd found all three !!!

John

Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.

We placed our first cache on Sat 19th April, it was approved sometime Sat night and found 7am on Sun 20th - Easter Sunday!

We placed our 2nd cache on Tue 22nd April, it was approved late Tue night and found 7am on Wed 23rd.

Some people just don't like sleeping. icon_smile.gif

motley. adj. varied in appearance or character.

crew. n. group of people.

I'd placed a cache on the evening of 18th of January, it got approved on the 19th Jan and found 2 or 3 hours later by Amy & Adams Dad. I know, because I'd forgotton to place a travelbug and popped over to do so in the morning right after it got approved. Got back home after a bit of shopping and checked up online: blow me it had been found already!

Now that's what I call keen! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Neutiquam erro.

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Wilson:

Maybe cheating icon_wink.gif - But hornet placed a cache, emailed me and pid the coords as soon as he got home, and we had found & returned home to log it, an hour or so before it was approved frog.giffrog.giffrog.gif

Its just a hunt for a lunch box, why be so serious!?! http://www.phillyjunglemassive.com/cru/djaa/badgerslayer.gif

Dan Wilson - http://www.Buckscaching.co.uk

That does not count.... Go directly to jail... Do not collect £200.

John

Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.

My nomination is a bit of an old one, but goes to Tim and June for finishing Cluedo before Scotty had finished placing the final cache.

He had placed and had approved all the clue caches, but didn't think that anyone would do them so quickly. Tim and June proved him wrong by completing all 6, and finding an empty ammo box, the day after the caches were approved!

Richard