Geocaching Video.

I am going to be producing a video guide to geocaching for the newer recruits to our ranks for release at the HCC event in July. I will be coming down South to do the shoot in a couple of week's time. I would love to get as many cachers as possible involved in the production. If you are intrested then please let me know via email at mark@geocacheuk.com. I have a few people involved already so please help if you can. The video will be available for free on VCD at the HCC event and will be available at the geocacheuk stall. There will also be copys available on tape for sale at cost. We can give away the CD as they are pennies now. All ideas are welcome either here in this thread or via email to the address above. I expect the video to last between 10-15 mins max.

Mark (TheCat)

www.geocacheuk.com

Officially recognized by Groundspeak and Geocaching.com

Thanks to all of you that have sent me emails offering your help. The plan so far is as follows. I will be coming down South over the Witsun Bank Holiday during this time all the video will be shot. I will then return home todo the edit, graphics etc. There is still loads of time for ideas offers of help etc. So come on get involved we need you. You dont have to be in it there are loads of things to do behind the scenes etc.

Mark (TheCat)

www.geocacheuk.com

quote:
Originally posted by TheCat:

I will be coming down South over the Witsun Bank Holiday during this time all the video will be shot.

When are you shooting the "northern" scenes. icon_biggrin.gif

A.

---------------------------------------------------

Knights of the Green Shield stamp and shout.....

quote:
Originally posted by TheCat:

When are you free?

Mark (TheCat)

http://www.geocacheuk.com

Anytime except Mondays and Friday morning.

How about doing a piece about picking a good place to hide a cache?

Alex.

---------------------------------------------------

Knights of the Green Shield stamp and shout.....

You could always do a section with me on how to paint an ammo box icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Or how to find a pollarded tree in the densest part of a woodland to hide it under icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.