finds count not updating

wabicek

Same, I’m having the same issue. Smileys show up on the map, but my find count isn’t updating. Checked for app update on phone and there doesn’t appear to be one, I have phone service, so can’t seem to figure out what the problem is. It’s down on the app and website too. :/

2 hours ago, wabicek said:

today the finds count stopped updating. clearing cache, loging out & in again, waiting does not seem to help at all. 

I have the same problem...I can log a cache and the smiley appears but the finds count doesn't update 😢. I hope it will be fixed soon 👍

The engineers were able to fix the issues with the find counts not updating. We believe it was related to the outage we were having with the Adventure Lab platform which is now resolved. Thanks to everyone for your patience while we identified and resolved the issues. 

• Helpful 2
30 minutes ago, Frau Potter said:

The engineers were able to fix the issues with the find counts not updating. We believe it was related to the outage we were having with the Adventure Lab platform which is now resolved. Thanks to everyone for your patience while we identified and resolved the issues. 

Thanks for info. However I still see an incorrect number on my profile as well as on my friend's profile. Should I delete my last log and post it again to trigger the found count update? Or just wait a bit?

2 minutes ago, wabicek said:

Thanks for info. However I still see an incorrect number on my profile as well as on my friend's profile. Should I delete my last log and post it again to trigger the found count update? Or just wait a bit?

I would recommend deleting your log and posting it again to ensure that your find count is updated. Please let us know if it does not resolve the issue. 

• Upvote 1