PDA

I don't have a 5450, but what appears to be the problem exactly ?

Navman have released an updated serial driver that fixes some problems with the 5450. You can get it here.

Other than that, check out the Navman forum on PocketGPS.

Do a forum search on there for '5450'.

Also, check out this statement from Navman !

Steve

If you can see the 'light at the end of the tunnel', it's usually a train coming !

Take a look at FUGAWI UK - it works on the Tungstan as well as earlier Palms and Pocket PC and comes with the UK OS 1:50,000 maps. http://www.fugawi.com/docs/fugawiuk.html

quote:
Originally posted by The Scout:

I've just bought a Palm Tungsten (from Staples, excellent price) and I would like to know what mapping or Geocaching related software can be recommended. (I already use Mobipocket to read the cache download from GC.com)

I have a mono handspring visor edge, have just bought "Route Planner Great Britain" by Map&Travel and it is b*****y useles. I assume it uses colour to display most of the items other than roads so not even the GPS location can be seen. Are Tom Tom products useable on a mono palm or will I just have to stick to using it for storing cache pages ?

quote:
Originally posted by The Scout:

Has anyone tried Fugawi (FUGUK-4) for a Palm, I'm thinking about buying it but would like a bit more info from someone who has used it.

You can find a link here http://www.gps4less.co.uk/fugawiuk.htm for anyone else who might be interested in buying.

I have been using Fugawi on my PC and Palm m505 for about a year now and I am very happy with it. I have the older version of Fugawi without the maps included (I scan and calibrate my own, although I will probably buy one or two of these new UK Fugawi map CDs.)