Downloading bookmark GPX via a bookmark link

Prior to the recent updates to the list pages it was possible to download the .gpx for a bookmark using a URL similar to:-

https://www.geocaching.com/plan/api/gpx/list/BMBKEFQ

I don't remember where I came across that little nugget but it's been very useful over the years but nolonger works. It looks like the "download gpx" function on the lists page is now a javascript or css function or something similar.

So does the hive-mind know of a way this can now be achieved via a similar favourite/bookmark link?

23 minutes ago, MartyBartfast said:

So does the hive-mind know of a way this can now be achieved via a similar favourite/bookmark link?

I do create PQs from all my BMs. Then I regulary download that BM-PQs like any other Regular-PQ.

e09f09ee69e0b0943b74c3108bf9c799.png

Edited by HHL
8 hours ago, MartyBartfast said:

Thanks, but I don't have enough free PQ slots for the number of lists I'm working with.

Do you really need more than 70 PQs a week?

Bummer, can' believe that.

20 minutes ago, HHL said:

Do you really need more than 70 PQs a week?

Well no, I currently have about 50 PQs which run through the week and that gets me all the caches within my home and work regions so I want to keep them.
I then have a lot of lists, some with hundreds and some with just a handfull of caches.

Being able to quickly grab the GPX for any list I want at any time was very convenient, I would do that often with some of lists  and maybe never for others. In order to keep that convenience it would mean I'd have to be running many PQs just to keep the GPX available on demand and even then the GPX could be 6 days old at the time I get  it, and to be honest it would end up being even less convenient than going to the lists page, scrolling to the list I want and clicking download GPX.

14 hours ago, MartyBartfast said:

and to be honest it would end up being even less convenient than going to the lists page, scrolling to the list I want and clicking download GPX.

Why not load the bookmark lists directly into LocusMap or GSAK? This seems to be the most convenient way (from my perspective).

There is no need to use a web browser.

0e0f632e9bcbbcf6facca7e18ec94ef3.png

Edited by HHL