100 up for Molinnis Crew and Nawtcher

Seifer

Right not wanting to break with tradition, Here's my list

Best Cache.

"West Penwith 'Circle' - plus (Cornwall)" by The Crinklys. A really great multi-cache.

Hardest to find.

"The Cornish Pasty Mine Trilogy" by Moorlander. a three part multi with the final box hidden under a boulder, and boy! there is a lot of boulders. This is the only cache that we have had to return to on another day.

Most Interesting.

"Engine's Graveyard" by Carwash.

This being railway orientated really appealed to me being a rail enthusiast. Finding the cache took maybe twenty minutes, spent another hour just exploring the place.

Easiest Cache.

"Burrator Be Damned" by Plymplodder.

A virtual were we didn't have to get out of the car.

Least enjoyed cache.

"Airfield puzzle" by GPSwalker.

Now I hold nothing against this cache and it is a good one, but the day we did it was the wettest that I think we have geocached in. I mucked up a co-ordinate and we spent half-hour searching a small copse in driving rain only to find after checking the co-ordinates that the final location was over half a mile away.

Scariest cache.

Possibly I think "Melbury Beacon (Dorset)" by Gary and Jane.

On a normal day this wouldnt be at all scary but we chose a day with thick mist and also did it just as twighlight set in. Hence visibility was about 10 yards and getting darker by the minute. But we enjoyed it!!!(Dan and Pid would have been in their element).

Most Prickly.

"Trescore and then" by naffita.

Cornish gorse at its worst.

Most frustrating.

"the travel cd" by leprechaun7.

The co-ordinates sent me to a field near Crediton in Devon, I spent an hour searching for a right of way for the last 400 feet, with no joy. It appeared to be in the middle of a farmers field full of crops. I gave up and logged a no find that evening with a request for the co-ordinates to be re-checked. It turned out that the Longitude should have been a Eaterly but was logged as a Westerly. Hence it was actually in BELGUIM.

We have enjoyed our first 100 caches and it has taken us to many places we would otherwise not have visited, It has also enabled us to get to know and meet some very nice people.

Many thanks to all the people who have placed the caches to allow us to reach this milestone, and thankyou for all your kind congratulations both on this forum and sent by e-mail direct to us.

Looking forward to meeting some of you on Sunday.

Cheers

Mike & the rest of the Crew

Sorry to be so late in seeing this post but I've been out of the country (well to Wales & Ireland).

Very well done on the first hundred - onward to 200 next!

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.