Do you have/know of an unused Virtual Reward 4.0?

Let me start off by saying I know I'm clutching at straws here, but please humor me!

One of my caching goals for 2024 is to place a quality cache for each of the 12 months Cache Hider Themes around my local area (Geelong, Australia). I decided to expand on this by including as many different caches types within the 12 hides as possible. So far, that is going well, with the exception of a virtual. So am I reaching out far and wide to see if I can find either of the following (in order of preference):

1. Someone who does not plan to use their virtual reward and is willing to adopt it to me, or
  2. Someone who would like to publish their virtual reward but has no clue what they want to do with it, and is willing to use my idea/location. I would provide all required information to complete the cache page (including Cache name, source code for the page, images etc)

In relation to option 2, I have already confirmed with my local reviewer that the cache would not fall foul of the requirements of the CO to have visited the location in the previous 2 months as they would accept that I was acting as a silent co-owner/local cache guardian. However, particularly for ease of maintaining responses to logs etc, option 1 is my preference. Anyone willing to take up option 2 would also have to be willing to respond to any log issues/questions etc.

Option 2 is now sorted, but still chasing an option 1 if I can manage to do so.

In the event of option 1, I would gladly provide the owner of the virtual reward some form of a token of gratitude one it was transferred, for example transferring them 6 months premium project-gc membership time. If the owner happens to be in Australia then I have other options as a token of thanks also.

Also willing to transfer 3 months PGC time as a finders fee to anyone who puts a VR4.0 owner in touch with me that I then successfully adopt.

Thanks (and fingers crossed)

Ben/BFMC.

Edited by BFMC
  • Upvote 2
  • Funny 1
  • Surprised 1
  • Helpful 1
Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2024 at 4:56 AM, TeamRabbitRun said:

Sooooo, you're trying to BUY someone's Virtual?

I knew some would undoubtably choose to see it that way. I guess by your definition i've bought challenge checkers as well then....

You are welcome to choose your own perspective. I'm comfortable with mine.

Edited by BFMC
  • Upvote 1
  • Funny 3