Unfound caches by county

GrateBear

This functionality is not available directly on Geocaching.com.  The closest approximation would be to set up a pocket query centered within the county, having a radius that covers the county, and checking the box for caches that have not yet been found.

What you're asking for is available as a premium feature for paying members of project-gc.com.

1 hour ago, Keystone said:

This functionality is not available directly on Geocaching.com.  The closest approximation would be to set up a pocket query centered within the county, having a radius that covers the county, and checking the box for caches that have not yet been found.

What you're asking for is available as a premium feature for paying members of project-gc.com.

I am a paying member of that, but can’t find a way to do that. Can you explain how to get that?  Thanks. 

I realized that this is for caches that have not yet been found.  What I want is a way to show all caches in a county that I have not found, regardless of date placed.  Not those where I would be FTF.  Sorry for the unclear way I asked about this.

28 minutes ago, lazyuncle said:

Use Project-GC Map compare with yourself and an account with 0 finds IE Geocaching HQ Admin selecting Neither Found and filtering to the county.

Perfect!  Just what I needed--thanks.