No logs from friends on the dashboard page

2Abendsegler

Since at least this morning, friends' logs have no longer been displayed in the dashboard in the "Latest Activity" area. For found logs, only the number of the logs per friend and day are displayed. If a friend only has one found log per day (here from February 21st, 2024), it will no longer be displayed at all.

Unbenannt.JPG.f2c62d6512a9d13a1b37006665a6e48d.JPG

Clicking on such an entry opens the search page for all of the friend's founds. To read a friend's log, I have to scroll to the corresponding day, click on a cache there, scroll down to the logs in the cache listing and look for the friend in the logs.

Is this a bug or a feature to make reading a friend's log more difficult?

At the moment only friends with many caches per day are listed. I didn't realize that logs would no longer be displayed in such cases. I usually don't even look at my friends' logs. Unfortunately, from my point of view, such a display makes little sense, as viewing the logs is now very time-consuming. But this point seems clear now, thanks.

The friend who currently only has a cache has already appeared in my dashboard. This friend's response now revealed that he had indeed changed his settings. Great, thanks @werla.