App Authorizations vs. Authorized Developer Authorizations

Torttu99

- I had granted authorizations for apps X, Y & Z on https://www.geocaching.com/account/settings/authorizations

- I wanted to revoke authorization from app X, but still allow apps Y & Z to access my data, so I removed the authorization from app X

- after one week I heard that app X is still using my data because I forgot to check the checkbox "Do not share my personal information with Authorized Developer geocaching applications" on that same authorizations page

- I enabled that "Do not share..." and now the app X is not using my data anymore and that's what I wanted, so it's ok

- but after a while I noticed, that I cannot use app Y (project-gc) anymore even though it's listed under "App Authorizations"

So looks like that if I want to allow access only for project-gc, I should allow my personal information to be used on other authorized developer geocaching applications too? So is it even possible to give access to my personal information strictly for project-gc? Or have I understood something the wrong way?

-- 

m