GC.com find count not updating after undeleting lab cache finds?

Hi,
Hopefully the title should be self-explanatory, but I think I've run into a bug: a couple weeks ago I wasn't happy with my adventure finds increasing my total, so I deleted the logs on the website. I've since changed my mind, though, and figured that undeleting each find would fix it on the main site. It didn't.

Is this intended, or a bug? If I'd known it was irreversible, I wouldn't have done it in the first place!

36 minutes ago, ivorybilledbirder said:

Hi,
Hopefully the title should be self-explanatory, but I think I've run into a bug: a couple weeks ago I wasn't happy with my adventure finds increasing my total, so I deleted the logs on the website. I've since changed my mind, though, and figured that undeleting each find would fix it on the main site. It didn't.

Is this intended, or a bug? If I'd known it was irreversible, I wouldn't have done it in the first place!

It can take a little time to sync. It is absolutely not irreversible! Have you refreshed the page? Give it just a little time to sync. Then give us an update!

4 minutes ago, ivorybilledbirder said:

It's been about a day already!

Just tested it out myself and my find count went down but it never went back up after I undeleted the adventure labs. I'll keep an eye on it and report back. It could be a bug but I just think it's maybe too soon to tell?

I'm curious about this too, I deleted my adventure labs because I wanted my 1000 milestone to be without them, and I was upset about the way one can be counted as five finds. I just created my first one though, and am slowly warming up to the idea, so am thinking I might undelete them after I get to 1k.