Firefox displays different to Chrome?

PhilatSea

This is a bit of a weird one.
Looking for caches in Punta del Este Uruguay. I load the map and see a cache and click on it and all looks good. I then click on it and it loads and the page looks like it has formatted correctly until I move down to the logs . It is not formatted correctly at all. It appears to be disabled back in August 2020, but nothing further.
I then opened it in Chrome and and it displayed correctly along with 3 additional logs with the last one showing archived.
Tried the old clear the cache etc. but still not right.

Any thoughts?

Below is Firefox Map

cache-01.png

below is in FireFox of the logs

cache02.thumb.jpg.a062e997cc6372df5392be680617f0d6.jpg
Now 9in Chrome

cache03.thumb.jpg.1d2733eff689b9c132196f29df1ac161.jpg

Edited by PhilatSea
Added 2 additional photos
  • Surprised 1
3 hours ago, LydiaSimmons said:

The cache description for GCA1R22 contains logs copied and pasted into the description, which are not formatted exactly as they appear on a cache page.  Are you sure you're not looking at the original cache, GC829MG, in Chrome?

Yes. cleared the cache as well in both.

• Surprised 1

I didn't quite understand the issue so I opened the GCA1R22 in my Firefox 121.0.1 and Chrome 121.0.6167.85. The cachepage looks identical in both browsers.

The Franymarie's "archive" log or GeoCrater's "post reviewer note" can't be found in either one. This screenshot is actually taken from older (and archived) cache GC829MG. You're apparently mixing screenshots from two different caches here.

Please note that the listing of the newer GCA1R22 consists of copy of logs from the archived GC829MG - hence the weird formatting. If you scrolled down in your Firefox you would get the correct log section that is formatted as usual.

• Upvote 1

Okay I have figured it out with past posts.
The original cache was archived. It was then done as a redo and the new CO copied the logs from the original cache to make the cache page.
I did not go down the "new" cache page far enough to see the current logs that are current.
When I was in chrome I was looking at the "new" cache page that was different than the archived one. I did not look at the GC number because the start of the cache page was the same.

Thanks to all that helped me understand what happened.

• Upvote 1