Unable to log from desktop

Alphadog

Hello, if the registration form does not load or turns into a white page, this may indicate that your browser version is too old. Please make sure you are using the latest version of your browser or try a different browser.

The problem originally reported in this topic probably has a different cause that doesn't seem to be really known yet. Since you are already in a troubleshooting process with HQ, it probably makes sense to follow their suggestions first. Otherwise, I would try to reload the page and resubmit the log, making sure everything is filled in correctly.

I'm getting the same error using Firefox, which is up to date on Windows. Every time I start a new session to log my finds, the very first log I enter gives me this error message.  I have to make sure I copy the text I wrote because it will get lost.  Clicking the post button again later with this message does not clear the error. I need to refresh the page and re enter the text.  I have no problems with subsequent logs after this initial attempt.    For me this has been happening ever since it was updated to the new format.