Waymark Visit Dates Still Broken?

The Snowdog

Glad to see some fixes on the site. Just to review - for a long time if you visited a waymark in the evening, Central Daylight Time, the date would be incorrect in the "visit" dialog and you would have to roll it back a day, and even when you did that it actually credited you on the next day and you would have to go in and "edit" your visit to actually get the date right. That does not seem to be a problem any more and thanks for the fix. But even after you edit the date, your "visited" grid is still incorrect. So... I posted several visits this evening (7:00 PM to 8:00 PM CDT) that were visited earlier in the day (so I did not need to change the date in the visit dialog) and although the dates are correct on the visits they all show up on my "visited" grid in tomorrow's square. So there are still some issues.

It's not broken. It is how it is and any attempt to change it would upset the part of the Waymarking community that has learnt to deal with it and created their strategies to circumvent this weird issue.

Posts are recorded according to Pacific Time. Visits are recorded according to UTC, which is GMT without DST. One part is better for Americans, the other part is considering European needs.

I guess Australian waymarkers just laugh about this sort of problems.